Before starting my professional training at the age of 18 I had already had a taste of what it was like to be in the West End appearing in multiple musicals including Whistle Down the Wind (Palace Theatre), Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat starring Lee Mead & Gareth Gates (Adelphi Theatre) and Mariana Pineda (Arcola Theatre), along with a film debut in the hit feature film LEGACY, directed by Noel Clarke.
Upon graduating from Italia Conti I was chosen to be a member of girlband ‘Mon Amie’ on shot to popularity in the 2015 series of ITV’s hit show, The X Factor. The girls were backed by industry favour favourites such as Simon Cowell and Rita Ora but sadly lost their sear at Wembley Area as part of the 6 Chair Challenge. After being part of the show we were asked to go on tour with pop legend Jason Donovan travelling around the UK and performing at some of the countries most famous theatres.
After the tour the girlband decided to go their separate ways, I gained the part of Fairy Rose in the K & D’s production of Beauty in the Beast (Grange Theatre) in their Christmas pantomime.
In 2017 another opportunity arose for me to take part again in The X Factor again in another band ‘New Dynamixx’ again getting to the 6 Chair Challenge but sadly losing a seat. Post X Factor the band went onto performing many gigs round the UK and working on new material to release. I am now focusing on myself as a solo performer. I teach singing, dancing and acting 6 days a week to all ages. I love teaching kids about the industry I’m part of and feel so strongly about, its my job to share the passion I have for performing with the next generation of kids!
- 2016Pantomime, Fairy Glee, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, LHK Productions
- 2016, Concert, Herself/Band Singer Mon Amie, JASON DONOVAN, TEN GOOD REASONS TOUR
- 2016, Music Video, Actor, THIS IS ME BY BEN CLARK, Flipside Audio, Nathan Morris
- 2016, Music Video, Actor (Love Interest), PLAYGROUND BY CHARLIE HEALY, Universal, Universal
- 2015, Television, Herself / Mon Amie, THE X FACTOR, Talkback Thames TV, Syco
- 2008, Stage, Choir, JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT, New London Theatre, Bill Kenwright
- 2014, Film, School Girl, LEGACY, University, Noel Clarke
- 2012, Stage, Sharon, ITALIA CONTI PRODUCTION OF ‘SIGNIFICANCE OF SEVEN’, Bloomsbury Theatre, Richard Peakman
- 2010, Stage, Choir, JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT, Adelphi Theatre, Steven Pimlott
- 2009, Stage, Children’s Ensemble, WHISTLE DOWN THE WIND, Palace Theatre, Bill Kenwright
- 2009, Stage, Marina’s Daughter, MARIANA PINEDA, Arcola Theatre, Max Key
- 2005, Television, Child, SNUFF BOX, BBC3, Michael Cumming
- 2016, Television, Herself/ New Dynamixx, X FACTOR, Talkback Thames TV, Syco
- 2015, Training: Italia Conti Academy Of Theatre Arts (Graduated 2015 with a diploma in Musical Theatre)